Hard Drive Synchronization Best Practices
Novosoft Office Backup is a potent tool providing image files making for files and folders synchronization purposes. A hard disk image file contains the identical, byte-by-byte copy of a hard disk drive, partition or logical disk and can be create with several compression grades on the fly without turning off Windows system and therefore without dismissing your work. These hard drive image files can then be kept in a variety of places, including various removable media such as CD, DVD, Iomega Zip, etc.
Office Backup program retrieves the images on the original hard drives, on any other partitions or even on a hard disk drive free location on the fly. To retrieve system and other locked partitions our program is switched to the utility which is started from USB drive.
Novosoft Office Backup software features:
How to get Novosoft Office Backup software:
Novosoft Office Backup program features:
- Image files compression. Image files can be compressed to save free storage media location.
- Removable media support. Image files can be stored on removable media.
- Partition replacement. Data from a disk image can be retrieved on various existing partitions. Office Backup software deletes such partitions and retrieves data on that free location.
- Image files check. You may check if your image files are satisfying before you store them or restore data from them.
- Activity Results. When hard disk image is successfully developed or the action goes wrong the results can be automatically sent over e-mail or an external application can be launched.
You can manually install one Windows system only, do an image of system, and then apply it on all other workstations, save your time and costs. If you wish to retrieve only certain files from a disk image, you can connect that image as a virtual hard disk and copy those files exactly from the disk image using Windows Explorer or any other file utility.
It is highly recommended that the Windows partition that is backed up remains unchanged during the process. If you or your system modifies contents of the hard disk drive while Office Backup program tries to back it up, then the operation may fail. The best case is when you boot from another HD or disk partition and add image of the primary system drive to the backup project.
Office Backup is one of the strongest hard drive backup and synchronization solutions to prevent losing your important data after fatal Windows system error.
Download the latest release now!