- Launch agent on Windows Startup: Launches the Novosoft Office Backup agent on Windows startup.
- Show splash screen on program startup: Shows the Novosoft Office Backup splash screen on program startup.
- Enable Windows Explorer integration: Enables the Windows Shell Integration by adding Novosoft Office Backup commands to the standard Windows context menu.
- Temporary folder: Allows specifying where the TEMP directory will be located. In some cases you may have to change the location of the TEMP folder, for example if you back up the hard disk partition on which this TEMP folder is situated.
- Use the Windows TEMP folder: If checked, the program will place its temporary files in the standard Windows TEMP folder (the folder path will be displayed in the box below). Otherwise, you can select another location for the temporary files. Uncheck the option, click the small button and choose a new temporary folder.
- Eject the CD after a backup operation: Check this if you want the program to eject your CD/DVD after backup/restore process is over.
- Try online help first: Ensures that the program always refers to the online help which is constantly updated and seems to be more complete in some cases.
Go to Help Contents