Turning off Computer Automatically after Task Execution
In Novosoft Office Backup you can make your computer turn off automatically after execution of backup, synchronization or restore tasks.
Complete the following steps:
Launch Novosoft Office Backup
- Right-click the task after which you want the computer to turn off
- In the pop-up menu, select the Properties item
The Task Properties dialog will appear.
- In the Task Properties dialog, click the Actions tab
- Check the box - Run a program after running the task
- Type the following in the space provided: shutdown.exe -s
- Click Apply
Change Task Properties
Go to Help Contents