You can install a plug-in or plug-ins in two different ways. The first way is to download a plug-in/s from this web site, then save downloaded files in the "zip" format on your computer and extract the "zip" file to the catalogue: ProgramFiles/Novosoft/OfficeBackup/Xmlplugins.
To check the success of your plug-in installation, do the following:
- Launch your Novosoft Office Backup application
- Click the File menu
- Click Settings
- In the window on the left click Plug-ins
- In the right window you will see plug-in categories
- Click on "plus" next to the category your plug-in belongs to, and see which plug-ins are currently available
- If your plug-in is in there, then the installation was successful.
There is an example on the picture:
Another way is to use Novosoft Office Backup interface:
- Launch Novosoft Office Backup
- In the File menu click Settings
- In the left view box click Plug-ins
- In the right view box click "plus" next to a plug-in category
- Choose a plug-in within this category and click the Add button below
- The plug-in will be downloaded to your computer
See the list of plug-ins and download now!
- In step 2 of the Novosoft Office Backup wizard "What to back up" click the Add button and in the drop-down menu click More.
- In the "Add plug-in" window chose the plug-in category and click "plus" next to it.
- Click the plug-in you would like to install.
- Click OK